Fri, Jun 09|
Edmonds Elementary Playground
EE STARS Play It Forward 2023 Mini Auction + Game Night
JOIN US on June 9 EE STARS Play It Forward Fundraiser, Mini Auction + Game Night Official Mini Auction + Game Night is June 9 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. There is fun for everyone at this whole school playdate as we raise funds and together support the teaching of Reading, Arts and Science.
Time & Location
Jun 09, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Edmonds Elementary Playground, 1215 Olympic Ave, Edmonds, WA 98020, USA
About the event
Enjoy an inflatable obstacle course, a bouncy house, cornhole, jumbo Jenga, and large-and-in-charge Connect Four and other outdoor yard games. Access to games and inflatables is unlimited and included in your $5 entrance fee for those that are ages 5+. Upon arrival at game night, we'll issue wristbands for those who have prepaid for admission under the first and last name of the student(s) you are sponsoring. Fundraiser gifts will also be available for pick-up at this time under the student(s) name you are sponsoring. Please note that this is not a drop-off event. Individuals will be required to sign a waiver to participate in any inflatable and physical activities available at event. Waiver available here for download. At event, dash and check are preferred, but card payments will also be accepted. PREPAY FOR YOUR ENTRANCE HERE.
The Mini Silent Auction on June 9th will offer an opportunity to silently bid on five Orca-tastic items. You may bid on these items individually, or better yet, pool your funds together with other EE families to land the highest bid (when applicable)!
Cash and check are preferred, but card payments will also be accepted; bidding increases will occur in $20 increments unless otherwise specified. Auction winner to be announced at 7:45 p.m.
The following items will be available for auction ONLY on June 9th at the in-person event:
- Principal for a Day: Enjoy a day of shadowing Principal Alexander! Read the morning announcements, greet students as they arrive at school, visit classrooms, eat lunch with Principal Alexander, and more! Comes complete with a personalized Principal badge. Limit one student. Bidding starts at $200.
- End-of-Year Class Party: Enjoy an ice cream sundae party on the EE playground for you and ALL of your classmates on Sat. June 24th (you choose the time!). Ice cream, sprinkles, and whipped cream, oh my! All supplies provided. Limit 30 students. Bidding starts at $160.
- Mosaic Art Class with Ms. Moore: Join Ms. Moore and NINE of your friends for a two-hour mosaic art class at EE after school on June 15th. Limit 10 students. All art supplies provided. Bidding starts at $240.
- Soccer Camp with Mr. Ochoa: Join Mr. Ochoa and NINE of your friends for a two-hour soccer camp after school in June from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. All supplies provided. Limit 10 students. Bidding starts at $240.
- Reserved Parking: Enjoy your very own reserved parking space in the EE upper lot for a full year. Comes complete with a customized sign to be displayed at the front of your space! Limit one space. Bidding starts at $200.
Eat, Play and Be Merry!
Pack up a blanket and have dinner with us picnic style. Bring your own or purchase wood-fired pizzas at the Edmonds’ own Smokin’ Dough food truck. Frozen treats at the Kool Kids Ice Cream truck will also be available for purchase. Bottled water and juice boxes will be available for purchase as well. Ten percent of the food trucks’ proceeds will be reinvested into STARS’ funds for next year. Pizza prices range from $14-$18 (see Smokin’ Dough menu here), and all ice cream treats are $4; cards and cash are welcome. Water and juice will be sold for $1 each; cash only.
To sign up to volunteer on June 9, click here.